Mobility for studies (SMS)
Students who plan to come to the University of Agriculture in Krakow for study periods (SMS) are kindly requested to:
- Read the registration instructions carefully
- fill in online application form- IRK
- from June 2021 Learning Agreement in EWP
Learning Agreement must be signed by the student, departmental coordinator at the sending university and must bear the sending institution stamp.
Questions concerning the programme of study or realization of final projects should be addressed to the faculty Erasmus Coordinators from the respective faculties – see the List of Coordinators.
Courses for foreign students are taught in English, therefore all Erasmus students must provide Language certificate stating good knowledge of English (B2) allowing them for fluent communication and following lectures and all other forms of instruction. Applications from students who do not submit a language certificate as stated above will not be accepted.
The following language certificates are accepted:
- TOEIC certificate (minimum score 605 points)
- TOEFL certificate (minimum score 575 points)
- IELTS certificate (minimum score 5.0)
- FCE certificate
- Certificate of a University Language Centre, stating a knowledge of English on B2 level.
Mobility for practical placements (SMP)
Students who wish to come for practical placements (SMP) are kindly requested to fill in (ON COMPUTER) the following documents:
- Student application form (SMP)
- Training Agreement (stating the purpose of the traineeship and expected results)
- Language certificate (see above)
- Copy of an appropriate health insurance covering full emergency and medical treatment costs for the whole period of stay in Poland
APPLICATION DEADLINES STUDIES
For autumn (winter) semester and the whole year - 30 June
For spring (summer) semester - 30 November
APPLICATION DEADLINE – PRACTICAL PLACEMENTS
Until 15 May
the documents will be verified and each student will receive a Letter of Acceptance